Flip The Beat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Miley Cyrus

Chelsea
    Chelsea
    Founder
    Founder

Miley Cyrus Empty Miley Cyrus

Post by Chelsea Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:39 pm

I have always hated Miley and I plan to continue hating her until she can get her act together and stop acting like she's 25 years old. It is NOT appropriate for a 16 year old girl to be pole-dancing on national television! It's not appropriate for a 16 year old girl to be pole-dancing...PERIOD. It's WRONG. It's disgusting, really. If she was a girl who didn't get any attention from her parents and just hated her life, that's a reason for someone to be pole-dancing. That's the only reason why people do it. They hate their lives so they have to go out and do something like that to get attention. That's all they want. Just for someone to notice them. Miley is the complete opposite of that. Everyone in the entire freaking world knows her name. She's got more money than she knows what to do with and she just has to go and make all the wrong choices. You could see her bra when she was performing at the TCA. That's gross. Yes, her shorts were way to short, but every teenager where's those kind of things.

I think she is a horrible rolemodel. She has so many young fans that look up to her.
    "Mommy, I wanna be like Miley and do that when I get older!"
    Nice, Miley. Real nice.

That's my rant. Feel free to disagree with me. That's what the debating section is for.

Just remember, we're all friends here. [;
    Hptonks425
    Hptonks425

Miley Cyrus Empty Re: Miley Cyrus

Post by Hptonks425 Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:58 pm

I kinda agree, and then again, disagree.

As an extremely famous teenager, you have a lot of pressure on yourself, and many expectations that the fans, and people around you expect you to do. With all the expectations, you have alot of pressure. If you fall behind, you'll be left behind. I think she almost does stuff because the people that tell her to do it says it will be good

and I disagree with your reason for why people pole dance. but thats another story. xD

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:52 pm